The following provided detail steps to setup your donor profile in the new Donate processor system.
Donate Profile Set-up Instructions
- Click the red DONATE button on the website.
- Click on “Sign In” on the Give Now screen. Do not enter your email or phone number at this time.
- Scroll down to “Don’t have a giving account?” and click on “Create One”.
- Enter your contact information on the screen that comes up (Name, address, etc.).
- Enter either your email address and/or your phone number.
Note: If you enter a phone number (either with or without an email address) you must use a cell phone number capable of receiving texts. You cannot use the phone option with land lines.
You will be prompted with a red button “Text Secure Pin”. This will send a six (6) digit code to your phone. Enter this code into the box provided in the screen. This will verify that the phone number entered is yours.
- Choose a password and enter it in both fields.
- Click “Submit”.
- If there are no errors you will be taken to the Give Now screen to set up your donation(s). Note that your initials will now show at the top right of the screen. This indicates you have successfully signed in. You will also receive an email (if you included it) from email@example.com or from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that your account has been set up.
Give Now Screen
- The Give Now screen opens with the defaults set to Give Now and Recurring. You can click on “Scheduled” to see a list of donations you have already scheduled for the future. You can click on “History” to see a list of donations that you have already made.
- If you wish to make a one-time donation, click on “One-time”. If you are setting up a recurring donation click on “Recurring” (default).
- Click on the arrow (V) in the Fund You will see a drop down list of available funds. Choose a fund.
- Add a note if desired (e.g., In memory of John)
- Enter the amount.
- Click on the arrow (V) in the Frequency box and choose the frequency you like your donation to be processed (e.g., monthly, quarterly)
- If you’d like to limit your donation to a certain number of times (e.g., 12 for twelve months), enter that number in the How Many Gifts box. If your donation is indefinite, then leave this box blank.
- Enter the start date. Choose today’s date unless you have a future date you wish this to begin.
- Scroll down and click on the method you’ll be using.
- Different fields will be provide depending on the method you choose. Provide the required information.
- Below the information boxes there will be a check box to “Save Card”. Ensure this box is checked.
- If you would like to make an added gift to the church by covering the processing fees, check the box next to “Add 2.5% …”. If you were doing this in the old system, you’ll notice that the percentage is lower than the old processor. A cost savings to both you and All Saints.
- You will see a summary of your contribution. If everything looks okay, click on the Submit button.
- At this time you can enter another gift if you’d like to. Otherwise, go to your initials at the top of the form and click on the down arrow.
- Click on “Sign Out” and you’re all finished.
If you have any problems with any of these steps, please let me know.
You can call the office at 954-467-6496.
Thank for your generous support of the ministries at All Saints!
Michael Lee, Administrator