Welcome to All Saints Episcopal Church
If you are a first time visitor, you will soon discover that we have many long time members as well as many newcomers. You will be warmly embraced. There is a place for you!
You may also visit the following website to access the live stream:
Bulletins for each service will be posted on our website:
Sunday Mornings @ 8:00 & 10:00 AM - The Holy Eucharist
Wednesday @ 12:05 PM - Healing Eucharist
Thursday @ 6:30 PM - Vespers (Evening Prayer)
Every night (except Thursday) @ 8:30 PM - Compline (Prayers at the End of Day)
In-Person services have resumed on Sundays at 10:00 AM only. However, due to Covid restrictions, you must be registered. The registration link will appear in the top banner of the homepage each week. Worship services will continue to be available via live-streaming on Vimeo and Facebook Live.
- Wednesday Healing Eucharist (Vimeo) – 12:05 PM Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- Vespers – Evening Prayers (Vimeo) – 6:30 PM Thursday, May 6, 2021 and every Thursday
- Sunday Holy Eucharist – 8:00 AM Sunday, May 9, 2021 (In-person only; not livestreamed)
- Sunday Choral Holy Eucharist (Vimeo) – 10:00 AM Sunday, May 9, 2021
- Virtual Coffee Hour (Zoom) – Sundays @ 11:20 a.m. (after service)
- Compline (Prayers at the close of day) – Every night except Thursdays (Vimeo) @ 8:30 PM
Please join us for any of our other live gatherings on Zoom.
[Note: Zoom software must be loaded on your device. Click here to Download Zoom and choose your device – PC, MAC or Mobile IOS/iPhone or Android].
MEET OUR RECTOR
The Rev. Leslie J. Hague
Mother Leslie comes to us from Arlington, Virginia where she has served as Rector at St. Michael’s since 2002. A 1998 graduate of General Theological Seminary, she also completed her undergraduate coursework at The College of William and Mary in 1989.
Leslie has previously served at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Savannah, Georgia and at the National Council of Churches in New York. Additional involvement includes Diocese of Georgia, Commission on Ministry, Faith and Order Commission of the National Council of Churches, and most recently as Chair of the Diocese of Virginia Committee on Priesthood.