RiverSounds Event this week:
(click on the event for more details)
Welcome to All Saints Episcopal Church
If you are a first time visitor, you will soon discover that we have many long time members as well as many newcomers. You will be warmly embraced. There is a place for you!
You may also visit the following website to access recordings of previous or upcoming live stream services: https://vimeo.com/allsaintsftl
Bulletins for each service will be posted on our website:
Direct links to the next upcoming service can be found on the Home Page and scroll down to "Upcoming Events"
Sunday Morning Eucharist @ 8:00 & 10:30 AM
Wednesday Healing Eucharist @ 12:05 PM
Thursday Vespers (Evening Prayer) @ 6:30 PM
Compline (Prayers at the End of Day)
---- Every night (except Thursday) @ 8:30 PM
In-Person services have resumed on Sundays at both 8:00 and 10:30 AM. The 10:30 AM worship service will continue to be available via live-streaming on Vimeo (use the Vimeo links below) and Facebook Live (Click here).
- Riversounds & New Directions Chamber Winds Concert; Saturday September 25th @ 4:00 PM. Click HERE for more information.
- Wednesday Healing Eucharist (Vimeo) – 12:05 PM Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- Vespers – Evening Prayers (Vimeo) – 6:30 PM Thursday, September 30, 2021 and every Thursday
- Sunday Holy Eucharist (In-Person Only) – 8:00 AM Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Sunday Holy Eucharist (Vimeo) – 10:30 AM Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Virtual Coffee Hour (Zoom) – Sundays @ 11:45 a.m. (after service)
- Compline (Vimeo) (Prayers at the close of day) – Every night except Thursdays (Vimeo) @ 8:30 PM
Please join us for any of our other live gatherings on Zoom.
[Note: Zoom software must be loaded on your device. Click here to Download Zoom and choose your device – PC, MAC or Mobile IOS/iPhone or Android].
MEET OUR RECTOR
The Rev. Leslie J. Hague
Mother Leslie comes to us from Arlington, Virginia where she has served as Rector at St. Michael’s since 2002. A 1998 graduate of General Theological Seminary, she also completed her undergraduate coursework at The College of William and Mary in 1989.
Leslie has previously served at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Savannah, Georgia and at the National Council of Churches in New York. Additional involvement includes Diocese of Georgia, Commission on Ministry, Faith and Order Commission of the National Council of Churches, and most recently as Chair of the Diocese of Virginia Committee on Priesthood.